Non-Contact Temperature Measurement: Infrared thermal images are recorded by NEC Avio Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Models such as Model(s) TS9230/TS9260 via Ethernet connection.
A brilliant TFT LCD color monitor displays trend of max/min and average temperature. Selected display areas can be set to alarm on preset temperature limits.
Direct Connection on Sensors: A wide range of plug-in Signal Conditioning Amplifiers accept direct input from Voltage, Current, Strain, Temperature, Pressure, F/V, and Charge Sensors.
Amplifiers are interchangeable with TA220-2000 Series Data Acquisition Recorders. Expanded Arithmetic and FFT Features: Perform Arithmetic operations between channels including Basic Math, Trig, Calculus, and Moving Average. FFT Analysis includes Power, Linear, RMS, and Power Density Spectrums.
Multi-Channel Measurement: Up to 16 isolated, independent data channels simultaneously display connected sensor data.
Customized Monitor Screen: Easily configure display to simultaneously show desired combinations of Digital Data, YT & XY Graphs, and Infrared Imaging Data.
|Compatible IR Camera
||TS9230/TS9260, others contact SOLTEC
|IR Cameras per DF1100 Mainframe
||One (1) IR Camera Max
|Simultaneous Recording Function
||Simultaneously Measure, Record and Display Infrared Image Data, Temperature Trend and Analog Signals
|Infrared Images Recording Speed
||Infrared Data Recording Only
||Multi-Recorder Mode with 1µs Memory Recording and 40µs HDD Recording
|Analog Input Recording Channels
||16 Channels Max + Event Unit
|Analog Input Recoring Speed
||100µs to 999ms, 1s to 100s
||Color Display of Analog Input and Infrared Trend Data
|FFT Analysis Functions
||Power, Linear, RMS and Power Density
|FFT ANalysis Sampling
|2nd Analysis Selected Sampling
||256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 1684, 32768, & 65536 samples
||Four (4) Arithmetic Operations. Calculation between channels, Power, Square Root, Absolute Value, Common Logarithm, Index, RMS, Trigonometric, 1st Order Differential/Intergral, 2nd Order Differential/Integral, Moving Average (replay only) and USer Defined Equations.
||Pen Recorder, Memory Recorder, HDD Recorder, and Multi-Recorder (Memory + HDD Recorder) Modes
|Built-In Thermal Printer Chart Speed
||100mm/s to 1mm/min
|Analog Signal Sampling
||Selectable 1µs (1Ms/s) maximum
||16 Channels Max + Event Unit (with all Analog Channel Amplifiers and Event Unit installed. Infrared Image Temperature Trend Waveform is not available)
||Plug-in type. Uses standard AP Amplifiers interchangeable with TA220-2000 Series Data Acquisition Recorders
||Internal HD (160GB)
||Image Data only (10 frames/sec): Approx. 24 hours
||5 frames/sec + 16 Channel Data: Approx 48 hours
||12.1" TFT, Color LCD. Effective display area. 245.76mm x 184.32mm (1024 x 768 pixels)
||5° to 40°C
||35 to 80% (non-condensing)
||90 to 264VAC, 50/60Hz
||Approx. 100VA with eight (8) model TA220-AP11-101 Plug-in Voltage Amplifiers installed
||8.0kg (mainframe only)
||Approx. 8.7kg (mainframme +four (4) Dual chChannel Amps)
- Non-Contact Temperature Measuremtn; Infrared thermal images are recorded by Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Models TS9230/TS9260 via Ethernet connection. A brilliant TFT LCD color monitor displays trend of max/min and average temperature. Selected Display areas can be set to alarm on preset temperature limits.
- Multi-Channel measurement: up tp 16 isolated, independent data channels simultaneously display connected sensor data.
- Direct Connection of Sensors: A wide range of plug-in Signal Conditioning Amplifiers accept direct input from Voltage, Current, Strain Temperature, Pressure, F/V and Charge Sensors. Amplifiers are interchangeable with existing TA220-2000 Series Data Acquisition Recorders.
- Customized Monitor Screen: Easily configure display to simultaneously show desired combinations of Digital Data, YT & XY Graphs and Infrared Imaging Data.
- Expand Arithmetic and FFT Features: Perform Arithmetic operations between Channels including Basic Math, Trig., Calculus, and Mocing Average. FFT Analysis inslude Power, Linear, RMS, and Power Density Spectrums.
Note: Plug-in Signal Conditioning Amplifier Modules, Model TS9100 Thermal Imaging Camera and Sensors are optionally selected based on measurement application.
Measurement and Recording Applications:
- Automatic Welding Maching: Voltage, Current and Temperature
- Film: Thickness and Temperature Distribution
- Electric Cable and Tube Extrusion Machines: Temperature and Pressure
- Food Industry: Kneading Machine Dough Temperature and Mixing Motor Torque